DIY Bath Bomb Set (Sodium Bicarbonate + Magnesium Sulphate + Citric Acid + Silicon ball mold + Tangerine Oil 10ml + Cosmetic Pigment)
1.Sodium Bicarbonate (baking soda) 1kg
2.Magnesium Sulphate 7-Hydrate (Epsom salt) 1kg
3.Citric Acid 1kg
4.Silicon ball mold x 2 (6cm diameter)
5.Cosmetic Pigment 5g (Choose one color)
6.Tangerine Oil 10ml
Bath Bomb Recipe:
Ingredients: (Improved version)
200g Sodium Bicarbonate
100g Citric Acid
50g Magnesium Sulphate
10ml Carrier oil + 5ml Ethyl Alcohol 96% B.P (not included in set)
(optional) 10 drops of your choice of Essential Oils
(optional) Cosmetic Pigment (a little bit)
1) Mix and stir Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, Cosmetic Pigment in a mixing bowl
2) Mix your choice of essential oils, Ethyl Alcohol 96% B.P and carrier oil in a spray bottle
3) Spray above 2) into 1) mixing bowl. Use the hand to mix it and stop until the ingredients start can be shape.
3) Pour and Press the semi-finished products into the mold
4) Take it out and air dry it for approximately 48 hours and to cover it with plastic wrap
**Recipe for reference only, for sensitive skin, please tester before use.
**Children under 6 years old and individual patients need to have consultations with doctors.
**Note that video for reference only.
*The picture is for reference only, not made with our cosmetic pigment.
*The color mixing effect of the product picture is for reference only, each set includes one mineral cosmetic pigment only.